Bankruptcy Representation For Individuals And Businesses
Bankruptcy is something nobody expects will happen to them, but there are times when it is the best (or only) solution to a complex problem. Bankruptcy may be the best route forward and the most strategic way to deal with debt. Bankruptcy offers a fresh financial start and a new beginning.
At Gannott Law Group PLLC, lawyer Peter Gannott draws on 35-plus years of experience to help individuals and small businesses navigate the bankruptcy process. From his office in Louisville, he handles bankruptcy cases throughout Kentucky and southern Indiana.
For individuals, bankruptcy can eliminate credit card debt, medical bills, payday loans and other types of unsecured debt. If you own a home and are in danger of foreclosure, bankruptcy can help you get back on track with your payments and obtain more favorable terms through loan modification.
Mr. Gannott represents individuals in all types of consumer bankruptcy. These are the most common:
- Chapter 7 is usually a simple process for those who qualify.
- Chapter 13 involves structuring an affordable repayment plan to handle your mortgage and other debts. After the repayment period, remaining qualifying debts like credit cards may be discharged.
- Chapter 11, Subchapter V, is a new part of the Bankruptcy Code that may be helpful for discharging business debts.
When you talk to Mr. Gannott, he will assess your situation and analyze which type makes sense for you.
Business Bankruptcy: Work With An Attorney Who Has Ample Experience
Attorney Peter Gannott possesses a vast understanding of the complex inner workings of business and large chapter 11 bankruptcies, including:
- Chapter 7 business liquidation proceedings for smaller businesses
- Chapter 11 reorganization or liquidation for larger operations
Mr. Gannott has key strengths in analyzing complex business challenges and identifying efficient, effective strategies for success.
Discuss Your Bankruptcy Options Today
Debt and financial struggles can leave you feeling powerless. Mr. Gannott is committed to assisting you with making informed decisions about how to move forward. He can walk you through your options for overcoming debt problems.
Learn more by calling 502-509-0279 or sending him an email.
Gannott Law Group PLLC is a debt relief agency that helps people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.